Save the Date:
- February 12: Monthly Munchies
- March 12: Ann Pancake in KOBC LaRose booked from 6-9:30 p.m.
- *Reschedule Monthly Munchies for March because of Ann Pancake
- April 9: Monthly Munchies
- April 10: Periclean Induction Ceremony (We’ll need 1-2 speakers)
- April 10: Ron Carson in KOBC LaRose booked from 6-9:30 p.m.
- April 23: Leadership Ceremony
- April 25: Appalachia Presentation to a class
- May 14: Monthly Munchies
- May-ish: Final Class Celebration (Submit funds request by March 1)
- May-ish: Celebrating Periclean, hosting an event where we could invite friends to come learn about everything we’ve been doing this semester
- We’ll be reading Transforming Places, books courtesy of Steve Braye
- Ken is talking to the Webb family about designing our graduation stoles
- Periclean wants individual biographies about our experiences
- Mat and Brittany will represent our class for Elon programs
- Ross’s brother is reviewing our grants
- Planning Ron Carson and Ann Pancake’s visits (Speaking to classes, etc.)
- Continue reaching out and sending letters to raise funds for Ann’s visit
- IndieGogo will be complete by Valentine’s Day!
- Fundraise – Bring in a friend to come in and speak to our class about raising funds, contact businesses, Monthly Munchies, Periclean cards
- Academics – Bring in current events every class related to Appalachia
- For Tuesday’s class, everyone should come in with something he/she will commit to for the semester
- Official meeting time: Wednesdays at 6 in Alamance