1. Everyone send Ken an email by 5:00 pm tomorrow with your nomination for the Periclean of the Year award. You can nominate yourself, but please vote for just one person.
2. Make sure that you meet with your committees before we meet again on Tuesday.
3. The upcoming Wednesday classes will be partly devoted to what committees are discussing. So, here is a tentative schedule for these classes.
April 10- Gloria will discuss her thesis research plan
April 17- Projects committee
April 24- Trip planning committee. Please let Maddie know what your preference is for the trip.
4. Think about when we should meet for the Fall.
5. We need to have our grant work ready by next Wednesday for the Grant workshop next Saturday. Mel is in charge of delegating tasks and making sure this gets finished. Contact her if you have questions. She will let you know if she needs something.
6. Brittany has emailed Lorelei with questions regarding the grant. Brittany will let us know when she hears back.