Our Appalachia pins have arrived!
- We can serve grilled cheese in Moseley (Savannah)
- Indian restaurant Tazo agreed to discount cards!
- Applebee’s pancake breakfast profits (Mat)
Reports from October 5th weekend trip:
- Apple butter making
- Hung out with Lorelei
- Community center event
- Donated books
- Ben’s driving made Meredith terrified
Fall Break Whitesville Trip Logistics (Saturday-Monday)
7 people: Ethan, Gloria, Michelle, Katie, Brittany, Emily, Mat
Car 1: Michelle (+4)
Leaving 7am Saturday: Mat, Gloria
Car 2: Emily
Leaving 7am Saturday
Car 3: Ethan
Leaving 6am Saturday: Brittany, Katie
Coming back 6am Monday
Questions for Lorelei:
- Are you attending the festival on Saturday?
- Are you attending the Larry Gibson ceremony on Sunday?
- What would you like us to do when we visit?
- Where are we staying?
- Bookshelves amount?
Things to do before break:
- Talk to Bursar (Thanks, Mat!) $300
- Collect books
- Get water jugs
Things to bring:
- Warm clothes
- Sleeping bag/ pillow
- SMILES AND JOY
- Pen pals with Eastlawn
- Pan-Periclean town meeting tomorrow! 9:40 during College Chapel
- Don’t forget to do your grant assignments!